Prof. Rajarathnam Krishnan
Dr. Krishnakumar K.
Dr Sanju Rajappan
About the Department
The department of Nephrology and Urology provide care in all aspects of Nephrology. We deal with Kidney biopsies, Critical care nephrology, Hemodialysis and Peritoneal dialysis.
Congenital disorders, treatment of kidney and bladder stones, cancer care, management of incontinence, infertility and erectile disorders are some of the areas where we excel. Lithotripsy, Endo-urology, TURP and laparoscopic urological surgeries are performed regularly.
Our Department Doctors, comprising top Nephorlogists of South India, are ready to provide any level of Kidney related disorders.
- Hemodialysis (in-center and home hemodialysis)
- Peritoneal dialysis
- Medical management of chronic kidney disease and associated complications.
- Nephrolithiasis (Kidney Stones)
- Prostate Surgery
- Nephritis Treatment
- Diabetic Kidney Disease
- We provide dialysis service driven by an efficient team of nephrologists, nurses, and certified haemodialysis technicians along with registered dieticians. Peritoneal, nocturnal and short daily dialysis and haemodialysis are provided to both children and adults.
- State of the art CT and MRI Imaging Facility
- Advanced Operation Theatres.
- X Ray
Out Patient Services
For booking, please contact: 0496 2701800