Dr P John PaulDetailed Profile
About the Department
The Department of Neuro Science is committed to integrating their exceptional medical expertise, technology and innovation to offer best in class treatments. The department provides diagnosis, treatment and multidisciplinary approach of neurological disorders such as Parkinson’s, stroke, epilepsy, headache disorders, memory disorders, multiple sclerosis, sleep disorders.
The department started functioning in full swing from 2017 onwards. 32 slice Brain 3D Angiogram compatible CT with high resolution, 1.5 TESLA MRI, Dual Surgeon Dual 3D Vision Neuromicroscope and high speed Pneumatic Neuro Drill System were added.
The department is staffed with panel of neurologist, neuro surgeons, neuro technologists and nursing staff who offer cutting-edge diagnosis using the latest neuroimaging techniques.
The number of cases started increasing over the period of three years and an average of 25% to 75% increase in the neurosurgery procedures for the past two years.
- Advanced Surgery for intracerebral hemorrhage
- Advanced External Ventricular Drainage Procedure
- Spinal Tumors
- Spinal Trauma
- Advanced Neuro Surgical Procedures
- 24 x 7 Head Injury Care
- 24 x 7 Stroke Care Unit
- Completely Automated Laboratory
- Fully Automated Ultra Modern CT, MRI Imaging Facility.
- Dedicated Neuro OT and Neurosurgery ICU with full time ventilator support
- 24 x 7 Ambulance Services for Trauma care and for all other emergencies.
Out Patient Services
For booking, please contact: 0496 2701800