Dr. Kusumam V Ndfdfdf
Department Of Service
Professor Kusumam V N is a renowned faculty with over 24 years of experience in the field of Obstetrics and Gynecology from Calicut Medical College. She is well versed in managing various high-risk pregnancies and gynecological conditions. She has special interest in high risk Obstetrics.
1. Post sterilization ectopic pregnancy in a tertiary care centre in North Kerala. J.Evid .Based Med.Healthc. 2017; 4 (19),1067-1071. DOI: 10.18410/Jebmin/ 2017/209
2. Fetomaternal and neonatal outcome of preterm premature rupture of membranes. J.Evid .Based Med.Healthc. 2017; 4 (74), 0000-0000.DOI: 10.18410/ Jebmin /2017/1.
3. Comparison of effectiveness of mifepristone -misoprostol combination versus mifepristone Foley EAS (Extra amniotic instillation of saline) combination in second trimester pregnancy termination. Indian journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology researches. 2018: 5(4): 530- 534
4. Role of amnioinfusion on neonatal outcome in cases with meconium stained amniotic fluid.J.Evid based med .Health C, 2016, 3(8), 4394-4397. DOI: 10/84/Jebmin/2016/935.
5. Comparative stages of pap smear abnormalities NS HIV infected and HIV non infected Indian journal repeated contraception Obstetrics & Gynecology 2016; 5:783-7.
6. Comparison of maternal & perinatal outcome in elective repeat cases of C. section done before 39 weeks & those done after 39 wks of gestation. Journal of evolution of medical & dental sciences, March 2015. VOL-4 Issue 18.
7. Morbidity of caesarean delivery: Comparative study between early and advanced Stages of labor in an Indian tertiary care. Indian journal of Obstetrics &Gynecology , 2013; 2, 646-50.
OP Timings:Wednesday and Thursday- 8am to 2pm
MBBS(Government Medical CollegeKozhikode)
MD (Madras Medical College)
DGO (Government Medical College,Kozhikode)